"Landscapes should have the elements of mystery, magic, and spontaneity."
Sandy Melchiori, co-founder & landscape designer
Our landscape designers conduct a thorough site analysis at the beginning of the design process. We always consider ongoing maintenance and plant growth when developing our landscaping designs. Whenever possible, our designs emphasize low-maintenance, native landscapes that use regionally appropriate plants.
Our deliverable is a landscape design that integrates all hardscape and softscape features:
- You receive a master landscape plan and an irrigation and lighting plan (if applicable).
- If requested, we can also provide a landscape maintenance service plan that describes ongoing care of your landscape project.
- Our landscape designers are skilled in document preparation and presentation. We make sure your project complies with your community’s Design Review Guidelines, local and county regulations, and even LEED credits from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- We use AutoCAD to create clean and concise drawings. To help you envision your new landscape, we often illustrate our design ideas in 3D with SketchUp, or we enhance photos of your site using Adobe Photoshop.
- Our design team coordinates with surveyors, architects, engineers and builders to ensure seamless transitions throughout your project.
Design Images - Click for larger views
Return to "Services Menu"